Hi and welcome!
* * *
I am a digital artist and retoucher who is passionate about Photoshop.
This blog helps photographers add the last but very important touch to their photos to make the pictures masterpieces.
I am writing my blogs to inspire people and motivate them to start creating things. You can read my other blog www.kapreez.com to get more ideas.
* * *
My Core Values:
- Use psychology to help myself and others reach full personal potential.
- Be free, independent and live my own life.
- Raise my children to be intelligent, creative and independent.
- Be inspired, creative and open-minded.
- Be honest, determined and persistent.
- Enjoy life and feel good about myself. (thanks Tim Ferriss)
- Build exciting and inspiring relationships with like-minded people.
- Try everything, use all opportunities, take chances.
- Work and learning should bring joy and pleasure, and/or I should be excited about it.
- Create value with simplicity. Do not over complicate things.
“This life is an illusion. My world, my life is the reflection of my thoughts. Our mind creates a world of illusion.” Tess Marshall
List of facts about myself:
- I am a vegetarian
- I am a pacifist
- Intuitive and can offer deep insights
- Value intellect and efficiency
- Have very high standards of performance, which I apply to myself most strongly
- Reserved and detached from others
- Calm, collected and analytical
- Extremely logical and rational
- Highly practical and realistic
- Original and independent
- Natural leader, but will follow those I can fully support
- Creative, ingenious, innovative, and resourceful
- Work best alone, and prefer to work alone
- Not “touchy-feely” person
- I am punctual
- Take my relationships and commitments seriously
- Able to leave a relationship that should be ended
- Good listener
- Believe only in myself
- Like to analyze everything including myself
- Not naturally good at expressing my feelings and affections
- Constantly scan my environment for new ideas
- Treating the conflict as if it is an interesting idea to analyze
- Main goal is to raise my children to be intelligent, autonomous and independent
- I want my kids to think for themselves and make their own decisions
- Before I decide anything, I must do the research
- I don’t do “girlie talk” or do “girlie stuff”, like gossip, etc.
- I really want people to make sense
- I am an idea person. Anything is possible!
- I’m very happy to be a female INTJ and more and more…..! We rock!